Play online craps for real money
Online Craps is a digital version of one of those land-based casino games that are found all over Vegas but seldom found at many sites online.
Well, that is not entirely accurate. Craps can be found at plenty of sites, but what is certainly true is that it is not offered on as many online gambling sites as you may like to think, and certainly not as popular as some of its sister games that are considered online gambling's most profitable games.
Popular Craps Casinos
The basics of real money craps
The objective in craps is to score a seven or eleven on the first roll, but of course, it rarely ever happens like that. So how do you come to roll in the first place? Of course, every online gambling game begins with a bet, and craps are certainly no different. Once your stake is wagered, you'll roll a pair of dice.
If the aforementioned seven or eleven turn up on the dice, then you win your bet. If a two, three, or twelve appear on the dice then the game is over and your bet is lost. If a four, five, six, eight, nine, or ten appear then you move on into the second round of the game.
The second round
Contrary to the first round, the second round sees the number seven as now a negative number. You must roll your original number (that saw you advance to the second stage) before you roll a seven on the two dice. If you successfully manage to roll your original number, the victory is yours as well as the bet.
Enjoy playing craps online
In craps, there are so many ways to bet that it can be quite overwhelming. Certain sites that house online craps will allow you to wager on games that you are not directly participating in, and in others, you are not allowed this luxury.
The sheer number of different ways to bet will certainly confuse anybody looking to play online craps for the first time, but luckily this has generally been accounted for on most sites with a handy guidebook. These guidebooks often detail the finer intricacies of the betting schemes and allow a player to fully comprehend online craps before losing valuable money attempting to play it.
Once properly mastered, internet craps can be highly entertaining and bring a different style of entertainment to anybody's online gaming sessions if you have the patience or the curiosity.
How to play craps online?
Craps is a dice game where the goal is to predict which number will be rolled. For example, you can bet that the next roll of the dice will be a 6. You can also bet that a certain number would be rolled first, such as betting a 6 will be rolled before a 7.
The game of Craps is played in rounds. The first toss of the dice, called the come-out roll, begins a round. Depending on your bet, you can win or lose automatically on that come-out roll. However, if you do not win or lose on the come-out roll, the number that was rolled becomes the Point (A number rolled in the come-out round that does not end the round. The Point can be 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10). Once the Point is established, the round continues until the Point or a 7 is rolled.
This is how it works
- Click chips to determine the amount to bet per click.
- Click on an area of the table to place a bet.
- Click on additional areas of the table to place multiple bets.
- Click Clear if you need to remove all your bets from the table and start over.
- Click Roll to spin the dice.
- Click on additional areas of the table to place additional bets.
- Click Repeat to place the same bets you made on your previous spin.
- To remove a bet, right-click on the chips of the particular bet you want to remove. The bet removed is the same value as the chip stack. If the chip stack value is higher than the bet, the whole bet will be removed.
Betting in Craps
Some bets are contracted bets and cannot be cleared from the table after the round has begun. These bets are:
- Pass Line
- Don't Pass
- Don't Come
To help you play this game, have a look at the following terminology:
- Come-Out Roll: First toss of the dice in a round.
- Even-Money: A payback of 1:1.
- Point: A number rolled in the come-out round that does not end the round. The point can be 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10.
- Push: A result where you neither win nor lose and you keep your bet.
- True Odds: Odds based on the statistical probability of the number being rolled.
- Hard Ways: There are four Hardway bets available on craps. These are the Hard 4, Hard 6, Hard 8, and Hard 10. Those are the only numbers that can be made by two dice showing the same number (also known as a double).
In this game, winning and losing depends on the type of bet you place.
Mobile craps games
The craps table at a casino is one of the most exciting places to be. But if you can't make it to Vegas, there's no need to worry - now you can enjoy all the fun and thrill from your device.
The only thing that separates an online craps game from a land-based one is that you're playing with virtual dice instead of physical ones.
This means that every player has their own screen where they see two representations for each round: what the other players are rolling as well as their rolls. Regardless of who wins or loses, everyone gets plenty of excitement because those virtual dice roll so fast.
Craps is a fun and exciting game that can be played online or on mobile devices. It's easy to learn, but difficult to master.
Craps online real money FAQ
A lot of people wonder if they can play craps for real money. Some frequently asked questions are listed below.
Yes, you can play craps online for real money. There are several sites where you can do this, and many of them have casino bonuses available for new players. Be sure to do your research before choosing a site, as there are some unethical ones out there.
It is possible to play online craps at numerous different sites. For example, Sloto Cash Casino specializes in providing this game with other games like slots and roulette. Craps can also be played on mobile devices.