Jacks or Better video poker game is without a doubt a catchy game for avid players. So, if you want the ultimate poker experience, then you should look no further than the Jacks or Better.
The object of Jack or Better is to attain the highest ranked poker hand; using a joker as a wildcard (a joker can represent any card in the deck). The payout for each poker combination is displayed on the video poker machine face. Jacks or Better is extremely popular because it moves fast and is easy to play.
How to play Jacks or Better
- Choose the value of your bet you wish to wager
- Bet Max increases your bets and also your chances of winning
- Click "Deal" to receive 5 cards
- Choose the cards you wish to keep by clicking on them or clicking "Hold"; else discard the cards that you do not need
- After selecting the card(s) you want to hold or discard, press on "deal/draw."
- If you receive a winning combination the round is finished, payouts are made and you move to the next session.
Jacks or Better hand rankings
The winning hands for Jacks or Better, from highest to lowest are:
- Royal Flush (without a Joker) - a hand that includes Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 of the same suit
- Five of a Kind - includes 4 cards of the same value plus a joker
- Joker Royal Flush - a Royal Flush with a Joker
- Straight Flush - 5 consecutive cards of the same suit
- Four of a Kind - 4 cards of the same value
- Full House - 3 cards of the same value and 2 cards of another value.
- Flush - any 5 cards of the same suit
- Straight - any 5 cards but not of the same suit
- Three of a Kind - any 3 cards of the same value
- Jacks or Better - Pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces
Real money video poker
Play video poker at Sloto Cash Casino for real money and get a 200% welcome bonus to get started. Sloto Cash Casino offers great customer support with over 170 casino games including video poker, slots, blackjack and more!