In Keno, 20 numbers are drawn randomly. The goal of Keno is to predict which numbers will be drawn. You can select up to 10 of the 80 numbers on the Keno card. When a number you selected is drawn, it is highlighted with yellow print and a flashing red background. When a number is drawn that you did not select, it is marked with a yellow X.
You can play one, five, or ten consecutive Keno games using the numbers you selected by clicking GO, Play 5, or Play 10.
How to play Keno
- Click the arrows next to denomination to play with different denominations
- Click up to 10 numbers on the Keno card or click Auto Pick to have 10 numbers automatically selected for you
- Click selected numbers to remove them from your selection
- Click Clear if you need to remove all your selections and start over
- Click GO, Play 5, or Play 10 to play 1, 5, or 10 consecutive games using the numbers you selected
Real money keno
Play keno at Mr Green Casino for real money and get up to €350 free bonus to get started. Mr Green offers great customer support with over 400 casino games including keno, slots, blackjack and more!